This information is rarely found in one place. We pride ourselves on being able to connect people and families with special needs to resources that can help them navigate the challenges presented by brain injury. Below are two sets of presentations on how to financially plan for a loved one with special needs. Each topic has multiple dates each with a separate registration link. All of the information sessions are FREE!
ABLE vs Special Needs Trusts: An In-Depth Discussion
- May 4, 2021 @ 2:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7513016142980731150
- July 13, 2021 @ 12:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3641356425628023822
- September 8, 2021 @ 6:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3053771914186431502
- November 4, 2021 @ 12:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1107053591860224014
How to Develop a Life Plan for Your Child with Disabilities
- May 6, 2021 @ 12:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8340452518952112910
- July 12, 2021 @ 4:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1178927567456725517
- September 6, 2021 @ 12:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6227068025064724749
- November 5 @ 5:00pm CDT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8806871948524934413
These workshops are brought to you by financial advisor with North Western Mutual, Kacy Seitz.